Problem with Browser Sampler Stack in Rev/Mac 2.8.1

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Thu Jun 7 20:23:47 EDT 2007

Just for the record, this displays beeootifully on my Mac Mini.
The standalone works fine (not too heavy).
Add a button and an image called ""Browser Rect" ** to your stack first:

CARD SCRIPT:

local sBrowserId = ""
# Opens the browser and sets initial url and position.

command browserInit
  local tBrowserId
  put revBrowserOpen(the windowId of this stack,
"http://www.google.com") into \ tBrowserId

  --browserEnsure tBrowserId --TEMP REMOVED

  put tBrowserId into sBrowserId

  --revBrowserset sBrowserId, "rect", the rect of graphic "Browser Rect"
of me
  revBrowserset sBrowserId, "rect", the rect of image "Browser Rect" of
me  --**

  revBrowserset sBrowserId, "scrollbars", true
end browserInit

BUTTON:

on mouseUp
call browserInit of this card