Convert from Absolute to Relative Paths

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 18:08:17 EDT 2007

Think of them as handler locals that
one, are defined as the default at the start of the handler
two, can be set/reset affecting only the current handler
three, expire when the handler does.

This makes calling a series of functions easier, such as

set the itemDel to tab -->does not matter outside of this handler
set the defaultFolder to "Volumes/user/Documents/"  --> does matter

put calcPercent(bytesToK(bytesLoaded(length of imgVar)), freeSpaceOnHD())
into spaceFileWillUse

I don't know all the properties that do this, but it is easy to check.
Maybe the local setting properties are listed somewhere, but I have not seen
it.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas