Legacy stack woes II

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu Jun 7 14:13:18 EDT 2007

Hi Richard,

>AFAIK the standalone settings are stored in custom properties, and
>do not rely on anything specific to the new format for storage.

First, let's make sure we're talking apples & apples: by standalone
settings, I am referring to the standalone build settings:
platform(s) to build for, file type code, component stacks, version
#, and other settings used by the Distribution Builder.

In Legacy format versions of RunRev, "Build Distribution" saves the
settings in "[stack name] Config.rev",  NOT in the source stack
itself.  So "Build Distribution" in Legacy format versions expects to
find the distribution settings in a separate "Config" stack and the
post-Legacy format versions expect to find it in the source stack itself...no?

Rob