Problem with Browser Sampler Stack in Rev/Mac 2.8.1

Tariel Gogoberidze tariel at mac.com
Thu Jun 7 03:19:57 EDT 2007

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007 11:11:25 -0700 (PDT) Jan Schenkel   wrote:

> I just opened the Browser Sampler stack on my iMac/G5
> OSX 10.4.9
> - the button on the first screen worked fine
> - when I tried to open the PDF example, Rev crashed
> I reopened Revolution
> - skipped the button on the first card
> - the PDF example opened fine now

I can't make PDF example work on my configuration (Rev 2.8.1 on Mac OS
10.3.9).
When I click "Embed PDF document help file" button, It asks me to
locate Adobe Acrobat (I have "Adobe Reader 7.0.9") but after pointing
it to Acrobat Reader,  Browser window stays blank. No crashes, no
"complains", just "assessing" and after a while "finished" in fld
"logField"

The one interesting fact I found today was that the externals of stack
"InetBrowser" are still set to

altBrowser2.dll
altBrowser2.bundle

which seems to be left over from stacks heritage, but it's not related
to my issue.

best regards
Tariel