Quartam PDF Library

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 12:30:54 EDT 2007

--- -= JB =- <sundown at nwrain.net> wrote:

>     Hi Jan,
>
>     Thanks for the info.  Sorry to hear about the
> complex
>     problems with different fonts & styles.
>
>     Are you fairly confident that in the future the
> user will
>     be able to use any font & style and also print
> them in
>     full justification or is it too complicated to
> say for sure.
>
>     regards,
>     -=>JB<=-

Hi John,

While it's tedious to figure out the intricacies of
the file formats, it's just a process that takes time
- it's not impossible.
My main goal for styled text is to support all the
features of Revolution fields (as in the htmlText
property) with some additions like justification. And
to make that work for unicode as well.

Best regards,

Jan Schenkel.

Quartam Reports for Revolution