Revolution 2.8.1 on Mac OS X 10.0

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Mon Jun 4 21:53:18 EDT 2007

Derek,

Maybe you can upgrade to 10.2.8 for free?  Have you tried Apple's
download site for older OS's?

http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/index11.html

This is the oldest page of the update list, marked as Page 12 at the
click list at the bottom of the page.  (Yes, I know the URL says
11....)  You can go thru the pages from there and upgrade accordingly.

Then, if you can get up to 10.2.8, for the moment anyway, Rev 2.7.4 I
know will build for it.  You can do a build from 2.7.4 that will work
on all OSX's, but will not be Macintel native.  It will however, work
on a Macintel thru Rosetta.

You might not need to go as high as 10.2.8.... or you might be able
to do what you want with Rev 2.7.4 instead of 2.8.1......

Just some ideas for a quick solution.

Shari

--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games