Bluetooth/USP GPS

Camm29 Camm29 at tesco.net
Mon Jun 4 17:26:00 EDT 2007

Chris ,

It looks promising , the only thing now is the actual data to/from the GPS ?

Let's say the GPS is using Bluetooth and your PC is setup for Bluetooth
on RS232 Port 1

RunRev can now see that data on RS232 Port 1 , you will have to check what
sort of Data
the GPS transmit and/or receives ????? Are they simple commands etc ????

Regards
Camm