Suggestion

Hershel Fisch hershf at rgllc.us
Mon Jun 4 16:51:16 EDT 2007

Hi all, id like to suggest to rev that since Rev is currently the owner of
its engine and is already nice and stable, I think that all functions that
start with rev...  The word " rev" e.g. revOpenDatabase(,), should be
openDabase( , ) or dataFromQuery( ,) instead.
And while at it I'd like to underline e.g. RevSetDatabaseDriverPath
defaultFolder is not the standard like all other functions of RR.
Should be "set the databaseDriverPath to the defaultFolder". Just my 2
cents.
Hershel