Please confirm if this is a date bug

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 12:17:13 EDT 2007

Sarah Riechelt has done quite a bit of work on this area.

http://troz.net/Rev/libraries.php
DateTime.rev
A collection of date and time functions for extracting certain bits of date
information and for performing date & time conversions and calculations.
Updated to include new functions for ISO week number, Julian dates, Easter,
relative date calculations etc. Thanks to Eric Chatonet and Mark Weider for
their contributions to this library.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas