Using iTunes Video in Rev

Tim Bleiler bleiler at buffalo.edu
Mon Jun 4 11:44:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm working on an application for a handicapped child that presents a
simple interface, custom made to the child's needs. We'd like to be
able to access and play purchased video from the iTunes store within
this application. However, the purchased files are .m4v and only seem
to play in the Quicktime player and iTunes, not Rev. Is this related
to the copy protection? Is there a workaround OTHER than launching
Quicktime Player or iTunes? Or is it a bug?

Thanks,
Tim Bleiler