Revolution - Graphing

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Jun 3 04:14:31 EDT 2007

Recently, -= JB =- wrote:

> Please tell me more about the cost of the Revolution software
> you sell and if it can be used by software developers royalty
> free or is it a package to be used only by the purchaser.

Hi John:

All the tools we sell for Revolution are royalty free.  You are free to
build software that uses the media in any way you want.  But from your
email, I'm not sure if you're looking for a graph creating tool that you can
distribute in your stacks.

In our case, tm|gauge allows to build individual custom gauges that you can
copy into your stacks. Size, color and a few other properties can be
customized when building the gauges.  But tm|gauge does not allow you to
build gauges dynamically within your stacks.  You would have to prebuild
several gauges and include these in your stacks.

Hopefully this makes sense; if you have any other questions, feel free to
ask.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director