Mac UB standalones and OS versions

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Sat Jun 2 20:23:15 EDT 2007

Now this is something I think we need to worry about less than having
a "Classic" potential; since most people who have OSX are going to be
moving up to the latest due to the ease with  which Apple makes
updating the OS. Or am I in the minority when I get automatic updates
from Apple on just about everything whenever there is new software?
I'd be willing to bet that there are many, many fewer using OSX 2.8
than are using OS9.2.

Joe Wilkins