Macintosh UB standalone

Shari shari at gypsyware.com
Fri Jun 1 10:01:37 EDT 2007

Okay, I've tried this eight ways to Sunday, and the results are simple:

If I turn a stack into a Universal Standalone in Metacard 2.8.1 with
the 2.8.1 MC IDE, on my MacPro Macintel OS 10.4.7:

It launches fine on the MacPro.
Fails to launch on my non-Macintel BW G-3 OSX 10.2.8

If I take the SAME stack, move it to the G-3, and turn it into a
Standalone via Metacard 2.7.3, MC IDE 2.7.4, it runs fine on the G-3.

The stack is the same.  Only the engine and IDE are different.  Any
suggestions?  Any known issues with Universal builds?

I was really hoping for one Mac build to fit all OSX Macs, and be
Macintel native, too :-)

(Tariel, I will give your SS code a try as soon as I have this
problemo ironed out, thank you!  :-)

Shari
--
Windows and Macintosh shareware games