revBrowser : Problems with PDFs when Acrobat's Pdfviewer plugin is installed

Christian Langers christian.langers at education.lu
Tue Jul 31 02:56:43 EDT 2007

Hello Scott, Ian,

> If the Adobe Reader plug-in is not installed, Safari will display
> PDFs within a regular window,

you mean  a regular Safari window ?
and yes, the right-click gives the option "Open in Preview"... but
this option does not show up in revBrowser.

I have Schubert|it (http://www.schubert-it.com/pluginpdf/) PDF
Browser plugin installed too ; in the development environment
revBrowser calls this plugin instead of Safari's... I was pleased
that it did not create any problems until... I did a standalone.

In my standalone my app keeps crashing with this plugin... :-(

So I manage disabling temporarily these 2 plugins ; perhaps this will
change in future releases of revBrowser...

Best,

Christian