ANN - libIMEDTreeManager 1.2 now available in legacy format

iMed Edition info at imed-edition.net
Fri Jul 27 17:17:48 EDT 2007

We catch your comments! So, our library is now also available in the
legacy format (i.e. for Revolution 2.4+).
For Revolution 2.8+ keep downloading the regular release.
Download page is http://www.imed-edition.net/rev/treemanager/

Release of version 1.2 of libIMEDTreeManager

This update includes a major new feature :
• Optional display of vertical lines between nodes of the same
parent, similar to the Windows hierarchical list (see the real life
sample image below).
• Plus enhancements of the tree display and minor corrections.

This is a free update for current users.

libIMEDTreeManager is a Tree Manager & Tree Field Control library for
Revolution. It is intended to build, navigate and rearrange
(drag&drop) multiway trees and to display trees in field controls.

Try our sample stack and show how easy it is for beginners. Also
discover the many API which give fine control to advanded developers
when needed.

A special thanks to our user who pointed out about our product that:
«the documentation is the best ever seen within the RR environment»!

Details on: http://www.imed-edition.net/rev/treemanager/

©2006-7 by iMed Edition
July 26, 2007