Firefox equivalents for specialfolderpath(6) et. al.

Mark E. Powell runrev at aboutmyfiles.com
Mon Jul 23 10:29:14 EDT 2007

Ken Ray has a dynamite resource that cross references Microsoft CSIDL constants to specialFolderPath equivalents.

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/tips/file010.htm

A few of these are folders where IE stores favorites, cookies, history, cached files, etc.  My question is, is there something analagous for the counterpart folders that Firefox creates?  For example, if I wanted to fetch Firefox bookmarks, is there a path statement that works across all localized Windows OS'es?

Thanks very much for your help

Mark