Location of a Function

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jul 17 17:43:20 EDT 2007

On Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:30:33 -0400, Gregory Lypny wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I have a main stack with a number of stack files.  The main stack is
> loaded, and it automatically opens the others.
>
> If I want a certain custom function to be accessible to all the
> stacks, where do I place it?  I put it in the stack script of the
> main stack, but when I call it from one of the other stacks, it isn't
> recognized.

Put it into a backscript or a library... personally for this kind of
stuff I'd probably recommend a backscript since it is easy to implement
(put the code you want shared into an object like a button, and then do:

  insert the script of btn "myButton" into back

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/