Custom Properties vs globals

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Tue Jul 17 13:24:50 EDT 2007

A related question I have is - say you have the principle of not changing a
stack but keeping all changes external - so you want to  "purge" everything.
I guess you can still use custom properties as long as they don't get saved
- so how do you ensure the stack doesnt get saved - can you use the
cantmodify property or something similar and still use custom properties -
its just that you cant save them?