Why Save the Mac Mini

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 15 13:02:54 EDT 2007

OK, I signed too.  I rarely use my mini, preferring the MacBook Pro,
but I still like having it.

I thought about adding support for 30 inch Apple cinema display to
the wish list (the mini currently drives a 20 inch cinema display but
having it run the 30 incher would be fantastic!). However,  I'm sure
that would add way too much to the cost.  I'd be happy with a
dedicated graphics processor.