The Real Revolution

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Jul 14 00:49:02 EDT 2007

Joe, can't we keep the discussion to something *close* to technology
and RunRev?

Do you have so little respect for those devout in their beliefs who
frequent and help this forum as to post such an atheist and conspiracy
point of view video?

Many of those same people help you learn how to solve problems in Rev.
Do you really think a simple sensationalist Google video (which has so
low a standard as it is presently being debated on whether to delete
it from Wikipedia) would change a devout or patriotic person's
opinion, based on clicking a link from this Use-List?

What a supreme insult.

Why can't you just do like others and create your own blog and fill it
with your own viewpoints?

Heather, please step in and kill this very offensive thread now,
before it gets out of control.

-Chipp