OT - Save the Mac Mini

Neal Campbell K3NC nealk3nc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 13:31:57 EDT 2007

I was expecting some convergence with the MacTV box as that looks
like a mini-based device. Or maybe there is even something cooler in
the pipeline?

BTW I am amazed the number of places I go that are using minis in
their office (my doctor for one has them at every work station). What
a nice box!

Neal Campbell