revCopyFolder

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jul 11 23:41:59 EDT 2007

thanks, Chipp..

I've been fooling around with it in the meantime and solved for the
most part with a global flag  that gets set from a button and
detected inside the loop at a good 'stopping point' , exits the
repeat and cleans up. I've never had a handler work so well
independently like that before...(previous attempts at something like
that failed..)

I guess it's probably best to quit on a file boundary (the movies are
<5mb), rather than in the middle of a file.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o