revCopyFolder

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 23:12:22 EDT 2007

If these processes are like sockets for networking, then this is the method
I use to control the number of simultaneous open sockets:

--restAll does not work for me so I use this
put the openSockets into tTempList
if the number of lines in tTempList > 20 then

repeat for each line LNN in tTempList
   if LNN is not in myListOfMustKeepSkts then
      close socket LNN
   end if
end repeat

get the openSockts  -- those remaining open will be the keepers
--and Rev will not bother to do this until the count goes high

Hope this helps.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas