Problem with wait with messages

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 9 17:44:37 EDT 2007

You might want to do something to sniff out invisible conditions that your
events have unwittingly created:

>From the docs: -----------------------------
Use the waitDepth function to determine how many wait commands are currently
awaiting completion.

Value:
The waitDepth function returns a positive integer.

Comments:
The wait with messages form of the wait command , when used in a handler,
pauses that handler while allowing Revolution to execute other handlers
while waiting. The waitDepth function indicates how many such statements are
currently executing--that is, how many handlers are currently paused by a
wait with messages statement.

If there are no paused handlers, the waitDepth function returns 1.
Maybe the answer lies in the 'stacking' of handlers.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas