Starting at square one with image processing

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 8 16:23:38 EDT 2007

Two addenda:

FIrst: Create any image. Use the paint tools to create a little
black, but keep the paint tools away from the upper left corner. I
find that the imagedata shows these pixels to be black. The imagedata
function does not seem to represent images created with the paint tools.

Second: It is also clear, on closer inspection, that Run Rev is not
fast enough for user created paint tools such as a pencil or brush.
The poor man's pencil I described earlier is hit and miss if the
pencil is moved too fast. I presume this is because it takes too long
to continually reset the imagedata as the mouse is  moved. Best to
stick to button commands it seems.

Jim