Can't open my Norton Ghost backup

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sun Jul 8 13:06:56 EDT 2007

Bill,

Thanks for the suggestion.  You were right on with it, but there was one
additional step required for the process to begin (oddly enough, I
couldn't find ANY documentation regarding this).

>From the File menu you have to choose "Import Backup..." and then choose
the folder where the FBF files are located.  Now, I left Ghost running
while it says it was importing, so I won't know until today as to
whether or not it worked, but I'll let you know.

Thanks again for helping me out!  I really appreciate the assistance.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software

Compress photos easily with JPEGCompress
www.dreamscapesoftware.com