Creating Transparent Object "Buttons"

Steven Axtell saxtell at neb.rr.com
Sun Jul 8 13:53:12 EDT 2007

I am trying to create a polygonal-shaped transparent object that will act as a button.  I know that SuperCard had that capability.  When I create a transparent object (rectangle, rounded rectangle, etc.) in Revolution I am not able to click the interior of the object and get it to respond like a button (if there is a border, clicking the border gives a response).  I know that I can create transparent buttons, but I am not able to get the shape I want.  I must have overlooked something somewhere.

Regards,

Steve Axtell