popup command: bug please confirm?

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Sat Jul 7 12:11:42 EDT 2007

Thanks Ralf, Dave... Dave what platform did you confirm this on?

On 07/07/07, Ralf Bitter <rabit at dimensionb.de> wrote:

> Confirmed, MacBook Pro 2.33, 10.4.10, Rev 2.8.1 471
>
> How about the following workaround?

Thanks for the suggestion but its no good as I want the card to be a clean
(layout) slate for all sorts of controls - I can't script this into each of
the components - so I' rather put a group or transparent button across the
background. Or maybe I can use a stack instead of a button...

Is this new to 2.8.1 - seems hard to believe that it has not been picked up
before?