What I did with Rev last month

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Wed Jul 4 17:30:57 EDT 2007

>Very interesting, Stephen. Had you experience with DXF files before?

Only when I was curious about what MacDraft exported a few years
ago.. I was delighted to find out it was text-based.

Text that describes pictures is always interesting to me... like
Postscript. And the amazing HC XCMD PrintReport. ( I bought almost
everything that Heizer software put out... then it became Royal...
run by none other than the original author of Rev., Ro Nagy)

Back when laser printers always had Postscript (and before
Printreport), it was the only way to get accurate printouts.

>All of you are doing some very creative things with Rev. I just
>received a 4th of July card from one of my sisters. This card looks
>as if it could have been done with Rev. Any chance?

nahhh. It's flash.

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o