the pencil

Mark Swindell mdswindell at cruzio.com
Tue Jul 3 14:25:55 EDT 2007

Yup.  I can't speak for the whole country, but here in Santa Cruz, CA
the coffee is as good as anywhere in the world, and far better than
most places I've visited.  Thirty years ago you couldn't get good
bread, beer, or coffee anywhere, it seemed.  Now those staples are
world class in more than a few parts of the country.

¡Viva la revolución!

Mark