Using Rev to learn CS or How I coded an assembler interpreter inone night.

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Mon Jul 2 17:08:36 EDT 2007

Andre-

Very nice. And one of the nice things about doing it this way is that you
have to internalize the knowledge of how the registers work in order to code
it, so you end up with a deep understanding of the process. Much better than
if you were just working with the canned simulator.

I do think you're going to run into problems with subroutines, though -
you'd probably be best off turning your tCL variable into a FILO stack.

--
 Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net