RunRev Support

william humphrey shoreagent at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 16:11:05 EDT 2007

I just read the support page at RunRev. Wow, doesn't come cheap.

I just spent the whole day working on a stack which has thirteen
substacks. For some reason one of the substacks disappeared. I figured
it just got renamed or something but when I opened the main stack
again all the substacks were gone. I found that I could go to a
substack but it wasn't a substack any longer.

I am using galaxy which I thought made automatic back-ups but I can't
find those either.

I know things are seriously awry because the main stack is not visible
in the application browser although it is open.

Is there some RunRev preferences Revolution Studio 2.8.1 that I should
start erasing?