does working with URL's slow down the engine?

Derek Bump list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sun Jan 28 15:08:28 EST 2007

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> Can you tell us what it was? Was it really related to the url container?
> That would be good to know, if true.

I'm sorry about that, it was late and I was a little wired.

The problem was that the "buildtree" handler would not continue until
pendingMessages() was empty.  When you request a URL with get/put,
pending messages are sent.

I just had to modify the script so it would check to see if there were
any remaining pending messages for "buildtree" and then it worked fine.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/