workaround - paste in script does not work

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 17:27:32 EST 2007

This is a good workaround for me.

MenuMaster  $10 US
http://www.unsanity.com/haxies/menumaster

I have been using this utility for quite awhile on OSX 10.4+

Basically, use the mouse to select a menu choice, and before releasing the
mouse button, use the keyboard to assign a key combo.  In Rev, I chose
control-V.

If all is well, then both the cmd & ctrl-V work.
When cmd fails, the cntl works fine.

So now  I have ctrl-X, C,  V,  F,  Z so I can hold the ctrl key down and do
all in a sequence.

using ctrl-V will probably also avoid the weirdness with cmd-V causing a
problem with the Errors stack.

---------
By the way, MenuMaster is great for those programs that don't have key
combos for the items you want, eg. Photoshop.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas