Physical Screen Size

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jan 19 07:26:59 EST 2007

Hi Tim,

Normally, people set the screen resolution to a higher number because
they want more to fit on their screen. They would be surprised to see
that your application doesn't show more on screen despite a higher
resolution, if you manage to do this.

I don't think that the actual screen size is of any importance.
Sometimes, it could be useful to adjust an application to the screen
resolution, e.g. if you are making a full-screen interface. The
physical screen size has nothing to do with this.

So, why would you want to do this?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 19-jan-2007, om 13:02 heeft Tim Ponn het volgende geschreven: