beep-answer-freeze

Bill Marriott wjm at wjm.org
Wed Jan 10 09:36:30 EST 2007

Works instantly for me on 2.7.4 on an AMD 64 X2 4400+

You can get this to happen reliably just opening up Rev from scratch, making
a new button, and putting that into the MouseUp handler? What version of
Rev?

Maybe you need to upgrade your PC buzzer! [just kidding! ;)]

"Mark Schonewille"
<m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com> wrote in
message news:BC72E738-B059-400C-B5F9-98B758E8094E at economy-x-talk.com...