Very often crash

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jan 18 13:29:25 EST 2007

Hershel Fisch wrote:
> Hello I'd wish how to go about this. When ever I need to edit any thing on
> the layout that has to do with a group my blood pressure is up the creek.
> 95% of the time it crashes Rev. I don't know if its a bug or I'm the
> bug?(lol)
>
> I don't remember form previous threads if the report to apple also reports
> to Rev because that¹s what I did till know. Now I'll post it here. Looks
> like it didn't get to Rev I don't how to bugZilla it.

Reports to Apple don't get sent to Runtime, so RR never knows about
them. To report a problem, you should enter the info into the bug
database here:

<http://quality.runrev.com/>

Or if you would rather, you can just send an email report to support at
<support at runrev.com> and someone will enter the bug into the database
for you.

Crashes are given first priority, so reporting them is important.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com