StackRunner and MySQL

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Jan 16 15:09:04 EST 2007

On Jan 16, 2007, at 12:18 PM, Sieg Lindstrom wrote:

> Thanks, Ken.
>
> Your suggestion would certainly explain why the database calls sent
> by this
> stack don't work on computers where Revolution is not installed,
> but my
> computer includes the "dbmysql.bundle" file in the "Database Drivers"
> folder, and the problem still occurs. Just to make sure I have
> files in the
> right places, I have StackRunner in the folder that contains the 2.7.4
> installation. The "Database Drivers" is nested in that same folder,
> and the
> stack I'm trying to run is nested in a folder that's also in the
> main 2.7.4
> installation folder. Should that work?

Have you executed "revSetDatabaseDriverPath" in your stack that opens
before it starts making calls to the database? I believe this is done
automatically by Rev when you launch it, but StackRunner doesn't do
this, so your stack will need to do it before you start calling on
the database...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/