Can't get stack inspector to show stack...

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sun Jan 7 14:39:07 EST 2007

False alarm... Sort of.  Somehow I created a stack that was only half there.
I could do things with it through the message box but not through the stack
inspector.  I also couldn't paste a control in that I had copied from
another stack.  I deleted the new stack and recreated it and everything
works fine now... Jim

--

www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca/ns   www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139