Variable holding a chunk

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Fri Jan 5 16:06:47 EST 2007

Hi List...

I always seem to draw a blank when I try to debug this structure.  It
doesn't matter how many times I do it I always seem to run into this wall.

I have a variable, myVar, that holds a chunk, [line 2 of field "myField" of
group "myGroup" of card id 1002 of stack "myStack"].

When I say [put myVar into field "xxx"] I get the chunk expression not the
data held by the field represented by the chunk expression.

When I try and review the Users Guide to refresh my mind about how to do
this, I can never remember how it is described in the Users Guide.

What are the magic words to find how to do this in the Users Guide?  Jim
--

www.TalentSeeker.ca   www.HiringSmart.ca/ns   www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
23 Shoal Cove Road, Seabright, Nova Scotia, Canada.  B3Z 3A9
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139