Altbrowser html page communication with application?

Ralf Bitter rabit at dimensionB.de
Thu Jan 4 09:06:49 EST 2007

Thanks to all who answered my questions. I really appriciate
your helpfulness.

The biggest problem now seems to be to get a license of altBrowser.

And Chipp, are you aware of any circumstances, which prevent the
browser from issuing a 'BEFORE_NAVIGATE' comand?

On 3. Jan 2007, at 22:39, Chipp Walters wrote:

> On 1/3/07, Ralf Bitter <rabit at dimensionb.de> wrote:
>
>> does this work with a Javascript object (location) in a function
>> (location.href = "myPage.html") too?
>
> If the browser issues a 'BEFORE_NAVIGATE' command, then altBrowser
> will trap it.

Ralf Bitter