Re-2: Umlaut

runrev at animabit.de runrev at animabit.de
Wed Feb 28 12:10:24 EST 2007

Hi Mark,

you are right - I am wrong. In a runrev textfield it is not possible to combine the characters you were talking about as you can in notepad on win too. I did it in notepad and pasted it (and even this did only work in half the cases).
Perhaps it would the best for runrev they would rework the textfield unicode functions and starting also removing the righttoleft bugs in the textfields for arabic,syriac and hebrew.

Copy the syriac phrase  in a runrev textfield => ????
(if the syriac text is sent by the mailinglist ...)
Regards, Franz

Original Message        processed by David InfoCenter