Droplets and AppleEvents

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 14:09:10 EST 2007

On 2/27/07 9:40 AM, "Dave" <dave at looktowindward.com> wrote:

> Hi Jim,
>
> Ok, that's a good idea. What I would like is to be able to have just
> one place that handles AppleEvents, I can ship the commands off to
> wherever they are needed myself (I already have the mechanism for
> this). How can I use "backScript" I've never used it before and not
> really sure how I would go about setting this up.

Very easy.
The docs show this under "back    front    remove  the backscripts"

put the script of btn scriptHolder into back
answer the backscripts
remove the script of btn scriptHolder from back
answer the backscripts

or

put the script of fld dummyInvis into back
answer the backscripts
remove the script of btn scriptHolder from back
answer the backscripts

Sort of like the hokey pokey... you put your back script in, you take your
back script out.....

Standalones are allowed 10, the dev environment is unlimited.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas