Copy Paste update

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Tue Feb 27 12:03:12 EST 2007

Chipp Walters wrote:

>I've created a plugin which steps in front of Rev's frontscripts and
manages all Copy/Paste keyboard commands. Like some of our others,
it's very small, and is comprised of a simple checkbox to turn it on
and off, and an UPDATE button.

It's only tested on WinXP, but seems to work fine for me. Works with
altPluginToolbar. If you're interested in testing it out, give me a
shout and I'll send you the URL. I'll post it later after it's banged
on a bit more.

Is it likely to work in Rev/Linux 2.6.1 or the pending 2.8?
If so, I would certainly be interested.
Using Ubuntu 6.06 Dapper Drake, copy/paste rarely, if ever, works at all using the keyboard!
Does (or will) your plugin include the CTRL+S and CTRL+A functions?
At the moment, I have to close the code editor and message box in order to save from the menu. Not exactly convenient!

Bob