Parallels Desktop

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Tue Feb 20 23:31:03 EST 2007

On an SE30, Switcher was awesome. In those days, without the Internet
and mail lists, each of us had to feel as if we were the only Mac
users in the world. Of course we had the occasional MUG meetings, but
I always found them to be a waste of time, since I had so much to
give, and got so little in return. The tables are turned now. Thank
you all! I think my <www.Macinstruct.com> Code Mojo column tomorrow
will be interesting if not earth shattering. By lurking on this list,
I even picked up a couple of useful handlers and some assistance that
saved me a while "searching" documentation that I, regretfully, find
erratic at best. I had hoped some of it would be fixed with the 2.8
release, but not so! For me, I think my biggest kick came when I
discovered the things I could do wit ResEdit.

Joe Wilkins