Parallels Desktop

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Tue Feb 20 23:12:56 EST 2007

Wow,

I'm running Parallels in Coherence mode, and it's pretty much a full
blown religious experience. Can't figure out if I'm using Windows or
Mac. When I open my Windows apps, they pop up and look like windows,
when I do the same for Mac it looks like Mac.

I'll be getting a huge headache very soon now, but until then I can
actually say I've witnessed a miracle. Haven't been this wowed since
my first peek at beta version of SuperCard 1.0 -- or was it my first
Newton...no, it was Switcher (anyone remember what Switcher was?)

-Chipp