OT: MACDRAFT story/endorsement

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at Cox.Net
Thu Feb 15 18:50:21 EST 2007

Chip, no parade to rain on; we all eventually get what we deserve,
though it may not seem so at the moment. Just based on past
performance and products, and the way we, as Apple users, get
treated, M$ gets a thumbs-down in my book, and Apple gets a thumbs-
up! In twenty years (knock on wood) using Macs, I've never had one go
bad. They all gracefully retire and are given honorable burials
somewhere. It's because of great OSs, even when they are buggy, as
some have been. My cost of doing business is as low as it gets. I
can't say that about owners of PCs using Windows OS.

Just my HO!

Joe Wilkins