A hard challenge anyone?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Feb 15 13:55:03 EST 2007

David Bovill wrote:
> Ah yes the link to an image - here is a large one that I was having problems
> with earlier - but so far it is the only one online.
>
>      http://docs.rev-co.de/radial.png

Great work.  That's done in Rev?  How do you make the smooth curves?

>> I've been pondering whether to also leverage MetaCard's profiler into
>> such a tool, but it's a bit of work and as cool as it would be I'm not
>> sure my clients would let me take the time away to do it. :)
>
> How would the profiler fit in - I didn't even think the thing worked :)

Profiling wouldn't be part of a code base reporter per se, but it's a
great way to identify runtime bottlenecks.

MC's works, but its UI is ugly and it's painfully slow.  Jacque tells me
there's a way to speed it up in one line, but alas I haven't had the
time to dig into it.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Managing Editor, revJournal