A hard challenge anyone?

David Bovill david at openpartnership.net
Thu Feb 15 13:39:56 EST 2007

On 15/02/07, Richard Gaskin <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> Got a
> screenshot handy?

Here is an early one - this is the image export which I am working on
turning into an image map.

Better yet, will this be an open source tool?  Perhaps there's a way it
> could be modularized to incorporate other measurements so I could donate
> mine to the mix.

Yes. Though I see it at the moment as more of an online resource (hence the
image maps) - using REST web services to embed the tools within the Rev IDE.

I've been pondering whether to also leverage MetaCard's profiler into
> such a tool, but it's a bit of work and as cool as it would be I'm not
> sure my clients would let me take the time away to do it. :)

How would the profiler fit in - I didn't even think the thing worked :)