calendar function anyone ?

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Wed Feb 14 05:43:18 EST 2007

Hi all,

Thanks for your reply. Converting the date to dateItems actually crossed
my mind, but are you sure the convert function is 100% bug free ?
AFAIR, last time I used it in a cgi script, there was a 60 min difference
in some conversions (unfortunately I don't remember in which cases, but
I remember that this bug lead to a few threads on this list) and finally choosed
to make all date conversions with mySQL instead...

Best,
JB